Email: [email protected]
[To contact us by email, you can use the contact form at the end of this page.]
For emergencies please call 911. For urgent matters, established patients may call Dr. Roemmelt on her cell phone. For non urgent matters, please leave a message at the main number 603.583.4780. You can expect a return call during the next business day.
Before Your First Visit
Once you have scheduled your first appointment, there are two important documents that require your attention.
- New Patient Form - Please download, fill in, and FAX to 603.821.0273 or mail to: Sage Integrative Medicine, 14 Bow St. Exeter, NH 03833
- Medical Record Request Form - Please download, fill in, and provide to your previous primary care provider and or other medical specialists as needed. It is preferred that we receive your records before your first visit. If for some reason that can not happen please bring them with you.
On Your First Visit
Please show up at least 20 minutes prior to the start of your first appointment to make sure we have time to confirm receipt of your New Patient Form and previous medical records. Additionally, please bring with you:
- New Patient Form (if you did not submit earlier)
- Medical Records (if you did not submit earlier)
- List of medications and/or supplements including dosage
- Photo ID
- Paperwork provided by other medical professionals or insurance company
During Your First Visit
- Your confidential information will remain secure in our digital files per HIPAA requirements.
- During your first visit, and as a new patient, you should plan to spend at least 60 minutes with Dr. Roemmelt.
- Together you will review your general health.
- Dr. Roemmelt will ask a lot of questions to establish an initial base line of your health and what you would like to accomplish.
- You may ask questions of Dr. Roemmelt regarding any of your concerns.
- Together, you and Dr. Roemmelt will develop short-term and long-term goals.
- Before you leave, we will print out your summary letter and you and Dr. Roemmelt will review your plan together.
- We will also print out your claim sheet to submit to insurance, when appropriate.
- You will be on your way to your own personal transformation.
Tips for Your First Visit
- Sage Integrative Medicine is a safe and confidential place.
- You can share all of your concerns freely.
- Be encouraged to ask Dr. Roemmelt any question you have.
- Don’t hesitate to ask for information to be repeated or for more information.
- Listen carefully and take notes if you like.
- Try to be on time for your appt. so you have plenty of time with Dr. Roemmelt.
- You can print out the attached First Visit Reminder Form form as a handy aide.
Please note that as of November 1, 2016 we are moving to an out-of-network practice and will no longer be billing insurance companies or Medicare directly. We will, however, provide you with a claim form with appropriate medical codes from your visit that you can submit to your insurance provider. It is very important that you review your policy or speak to your insurance benefits representative to understand your reimbursements.
Payment is anticipated at the time of your visit. Please refer to the list of fees below. Note that for patients who come in frequently we are establishing a discounted prepayment fee of $110.00 for 25 minute appointments.
|Type of Visit||Time||Cost|
|Initial Patient Visit||60 minutes||$300.00|
|Group Sessions*||6 to 8 sessions||$415.00|
*Group Sessions include a workbook. The workbook is included in the program cost. Individuals scheduling one-on-one sessions can purchase the workbook for $15.00.
Non-Recoverable Service Fee
For Integrative Primary Care patients there is an annual non-recoverable service fee of $150 (one hundred and fifty dollars) per person. This fee is not reimbursed by most insurance companies. This fee covers services associated with alternative and functional medicine. This fee enables us to limit the quantity of patients served, so that we are able to provide the highest level of service, convenience and accessibility. For example, this means that in almost all cases, as an established patient you can call by 11:00 AM and be seen on the same day. This fee will be requested at your first visit and then after will be billed annually. Payment options are available as requested.
*This fee does not apply to patients participating in group sessions or one-on-one sessions for Resiliency Training or Weight Management. It does not apply to Functional Medicine patients participating in Detox Plans or Energy Improvement Plans.
Sage Integrative Medicine
14 Bow St
Exeter, NH 03833